Our award winning kindergarten readiness classes are outstanding in preparing your child for kindergarten. Our classrooms are very large, bright and colorful and are designed to offer your child many activities to challenge his/her thinking and creativity. We strive to build self-esteem and a life-long love of learning during each and every fun-filled day. Your child will learn all the skills necessary for a successful start in school.
Some of our activities are:
- Weekly themes and special days
- Science & math projects and experiments
- Movement (coordination and balance activities)
- Music & singing
- Outdoor playgrounds
- Indoor gym time-for jumping, running, parachute, bikes and balls
- Field trips and special guests
- Spring program and graduation ceremony (for parents, family & friends)
- Fall and Spring evaluations- to access your child's academic and developmental progress.
Preschool teachers have the important job of training little ears to hear sounds, hear and understand rhyming words and notice which sounds are alike and which are different. Effective phonemic awareness instruction teaches children to notice and think about and work with sound in spoken language. Phonemic awareness is a strong predictor of children who experience early reading success. We also work on pencil grip and developing small muscle control which is very important in writing skills.
We're very proud of our kindergarten readiness program and we're always happy to discuss it further with you.
Call today for a tour!
Noah's Ark Learning Center
"They may forget what you say, but they'll never forget the way you make them feel."